Sunday, April 27, 2014

Understanding John Searls SEG - Coherence vs Chaos - What it Takes & Context

UPDATED JULY 2017
I put these Steemit articles together to better communicate the concept of John Searl's SEG. Turned about 45 pages of text and still images on Microsoft Work into 10 pages of animated GIFs/pics. With detailed explanations about the SEG Mockup, magnetic levitation, eddy currents, waveforms, etc.

I figured it's probably super unreasonable for me to expect others to read through or even skim a 315 page PDF. Just to understand the basics of John Searl's claims. Attention spans are mere minutes now. So I'm trying to cram all that text and still images into moving visuals.
Describing what is is you're looking at in the YouTube videos of the magnetic spinning "thing". Verses what we are aiming to manufacture in totality.
Super easy to follow info.
Making sure each simple point is addressed. Clearing up misconceptions (again/still)

I was trying to verbally explain the motion and complex interaction of electric fields/currents and magnetic poles. Difficult to do without the proper visual tools. So now I can put together blogs to show moving GIFs that are literally worth 1000 words.

Cymatic Magnetism (Steemit Article):
https://steemit.com/steemit/@verbz/magnetic-waves-combining-cymatics-with-magnetization

What is the SEG Mockup? (Steemit Article):
https://steemit.com/steemit/@verbz/what-is-the-seg-mock-up

Coded Magnets vs. Magnetic Waveforms (Steemit Article):
https://steemit.com/steemit/@verbz/coded-magnets-multipole-vs-magnetic-waveforms

Magnetic Field of Dreams Presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUjecHAZ0n8#t=0m0s

Magnetic Waves/ Demonstrations/ Context:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SiuTk2ZiyU#t=0m0s

John Searl Photo Album (embed code in the comment of each photo):
https://goo.gl/photos/e3Xc1S8vAirduGhJ7

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.YouTube.com/TheRealVerbz

John Searl Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF9EBB4FBBA29759B

SEG Magnetics, Inc.:
https://www.segmagnetics.com/en


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for replying. As you must have noticed I ranted a lot of frustration where I should not have. But then again it comes hard on ones mind to have seen so many others debunked, to have followed the seg as still one of the few, to see the years go by, to see Professor Searl grow old and still no sign of a working seg release.
    Twin towers ? We'll it worked well out as planned. People have become afraid, not of terrorists but of us government. They will set off a second twin towers event to speed up their agenda. In stead of calling me nuts, follow the petro dollar and think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! thanks for all you are giving and working on ... awesome and inspiring! -Sally, in Canada xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your 'great works!' .. https://www.scribd.com/TheRealVerbz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jason - You are a light of hope and an inspiration to me and many others. I would like to help in any way I can. I spend every bit of my spare time researching these very same topics and sources of information. We are like-minded. You may recall who I am. You had contacted me over 1 year ago about a gravitation experiment I had designed that Haramein's research team has conducted at the Hawaii Institute of Unified Physics. I believe that T. Townsend Brown had already discovered how to create "gravitational fields" which are actually electrical in nature (precisely as Walter Russell has described in minute detail in his books). I have no doubt. Could you please contact me? My email is: edbecnel@gmail.com. Thank you and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to give you a bit of my background. I am a senior advisory software engineer working for Bentley Systems. Although I have been a software engineer all of my professional career (30+ years), my degree is in Electrical Engineering and I have always had a keen interest in alternative physics theories and have a passion for finding solutions for free energy and a unified field theory that would allow us to control gravity. I feel this information has been right under our noses for many years but has been completely ignored the misguided centrally controlled mainstream. They have lead humanity down the wrong path with their combustion-based technologies. I am still learning, so please forgive me if I had previously spoken out of ignorance. Professor John Searl, Walter Russell, Viktor Schaueberger, Nikola Tesla, Viktor Grebennikov, and several other pioneers in this area of alternative physics (the "true" physics of reality) have opened my eyes to the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we are going to make it [Bucky Fuller]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having dreams on how to move humanity forward can be frighten to some and inspiration to others like John Searl. Like a dream where there are 2 rolls of sea shells in parallel lines that were magnetic some how and an almost invisible line between the shells. It was as it was a sling shot of some kind. I first thought of 2 rolls of SEGs but the shape of the sea shells were wound cone shaped. Maybe if the SEG was cone shape? I don't know but you might see something else. If anyone can make sense of ideas coming from dreams, you and John can do it.

    ReplyDelete